In honor of the daily prompt, I thought I would take the time to tell you all about my Romeo.
What does it take to be the soul mate, one and only to Naive Nancy?
– when we buy a box of popsicles and he likes the grape ones and I like the cherry ones
– our height difference is such that he can sit or stand behind me and rest his chin on my head
– his hands are exactly the same size as my feet
– as much as we love all things sexual, we also are suckers for old fashioned games: Scrabble, Uno, Jenga, Twister, Monopoly
– we have a deep and abiding love for miniature golf and bowling
– he truly understands how to reach my heart – through my stomach! who needs flowers when you can get a sex sandwich, the world’s best drinking chocolate, or coffee on the weekends.
– for our 10th wedding anniversary, this man went entirely outside his comfort zone and planned a grand romantic gesture. If pushing your own boundaries for the sake of another isn’t love, I don’t know what is.
– but at the same time, it also says love when your man always gives up the cherry on top of his sundae because he knows you like it
– when he hangs up a rack for nail polish and then proceeds to fill it for you while you’re out with the girls
– when he cleans your car for you instead of getting on you about how messy it is because he knows that it is the result of transporting the children you made together. And it is his small way of helping when he can’t be there during the day.
– when he sits next to you while you’re blogging and puts together a dresser just so that you have more room for your excessive amount of socks and underwear (of course that’s not happening as we speak) 🙂
Naive Nancy is one lucky woman. How does your partner complete you?